Monday, May 12, 2008

I said no duck

On my way to work, I saw this duck chillin in the dirty water. All I kept thinking was "Get out duck, the water is dirty." But no, he kept taking a bath. I tell you, these ducks just never listen when you're trying to give them helpful advice. Then I wondered what is this duck doing so far away from its home. Don't you live in Alondra park, I like to imagine all ducks live in Alondra park. All of this was happening on Manhattan Beach Boulevard very near Tarzhay.





Speaking of Tarzhay, work was very tiring this past weekend. Apparently no one loves their mother and they waited to the last fucking minute to buy their mothers a gift. Then they wanted the cheapest piece of jewelry. Look, I get if you want a $10 gift if you're nine but if you're 38, maybe you could spare a dollar for your mother. Maybe.

3 comments:

Spook said...

It seems ducks, much like their human bretheren, can be jerks sometimes. What a shame.

Jaena Rae said...

You are amazing.

Miles R. said...

are these ducks mighty? cause that would be cool.